Food Review: Artistry Cafe (Bugis)

, 0 Comments

Counter at Artistry

Food: ★★★☆ 
Ambience: ★★★
Service: ★★

Artistry is a pretty little cafe owned under Chemistry where they would modify their little space to host events and exhibitions. I like how quaint and quiet this place was compared to the noisier & buzzling neighbour, Symmetry. The barista who served us was really friendly and he even told us how Artistry happened. We went with the barista's recommendation on food and it was really yummy. The truffle fries was a little salty but it was very flavourful, so were the mini burgers.

Barista's food recommendation and the coffee had an interesting name.
We stayed for a good hour before we left. That's how comfortable we were in the cafe and my girl friend and I had a good time catching up! I would come back here again and this time, I would make a reservation with them before coming. :)

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

0 comments :